Letter from interested organizations urging Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert to ensure that the House of Representative follows normal parliamentary procedures when it takes up any new antiterrorism legislation.
- Library Associations Urge Congress to Increase Oversight and Enhance Civil Liberties Protections In Reauthorizing Provisions of the USA PATRIOT
- Letter to Congress re: Terrorism legislation (Oct. 2, 2001)
- Library Community Statement on Freedom of Speech and Access to Information
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: USA PATRIOT Act Sunset Extension Act of 2011, S. 193 (Feb. 2, 2011)
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: USA Patriot Amendments Act, H.R. 3845 (Oct. 29, 2009)
- The Search & Seizure of Electronic Information: The Law Before and After the USA PATRIOT Act
- The Protect America Act and Libraries