Letter from interested organizations urging the Department of Homeland Security to give the public an opportunity to comment on procedures that are being developed that may restrict the public dissemination of "homeland security information," including information that is "sensitive but unclassified."
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: USA Patriot Amendments Act, H.R. 3845 (Oct. 29, 2009)
- The Search & Seizure of Electronic Information: The Law Before and After the USA PATRIOT Act
- The Protect America Act and Libraries
- Letter urging Members of Congress to vote against the Conference Report on the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Nov. 18, 2005)
- Safeguarding our Patrons' Privacy: What Every Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures
- Letter Supporting Data-Mining Provision in USA PATRIOT Act Reauthorization (Sept. 23, 2005)
- How “Patriot Act 2” Would Further Erode the Basic Checks on Government Power That Keep America Safe and Free