Letter from library associations calling on Congress to move cautiously in proposing new laws and regulations aimed at terrorism.
- Letter Supporting Data-Mining Provision in USA PATRIOT Act Reauthorization (Sept. 23, 2005)
- How “Patriot Act 2” Would Further Erode the Basic Checks on Government Power That Keep America Safe and Free
- Letter to Congress re: Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (Mar. 17, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner re: Questions about USA PATRIOT Act (July 26, 2002)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: Surveillance by the federal government of electronic information (Nov. 7, 2007)
- Protecting Privacy & Intellectual Freedom in Libraries
- “Reauthorizing the USA Patriot Act: Ensuring Liberty and Security”: A Summary of the Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing