Use of the Likert scale in the ARL Survey of Regional and ARL Selective Federal Depository Libraries provides a current snapshot of Regional and Selective Depository Libraries. Regional respondents were asked to respond to 21 statements, Selectives were asked to respond to 19 statements.
- Improving Access to Publicly Funded Research: Policy Issues and Practical Strategies: Welcoming Remarks
- Cornyn Remarks on Federal Research Public Access Act
- Letter to John Cornyn re: Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (May 2, 2006)
- New Directions: GPO and Services in the Electronic FDLP Summary of Group Worksheet Responses
- Our New Work: Changing Realities and Directions
- The Best of Documents Librarianship: Identifying Key Values and Principles
- NIH Public Access Policy FAQ