On February 22, 2013, John P. Holdren, Director of the White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy, issued a memorandum directing federal research funding agencies with R&D budgets of $100 million or more to develop a plan within six months to support increased public access to the results of research funded by the federal Government.
- Letter to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee re: H.R. 3699, the Research Works Act (Feb. 24, 2012)
- Letter to Patricia Steele, Wendy Pradt Lougee, Judith Russell re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 23, 2012)
- Letter to Andrew M. Sherman re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 20, 2012)
- Letter to Patricia A. Steele re: Concerns with FDLP (Dec. 9, 2011)
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: Multi-state partnerships within the Federal Depository Library Program (Nov. 2, 2011)
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: Multi-state partnerships within the Federal Depository Library Program (Oct. 20, 2011)
- 31 Regional Depository Libraries Write to GPO to Voice Concern re: FDLP Issues