Today the Association of American Universities (AAU), Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and Association of Research Libraries (ARL) released a two-page statement by David E. Shulenburger calling on the research university community to provide input to the US Government for increasing access to the results of federally funded research.
- Letter to Patricia Steele, Wendy Pradt Lougee, Judith Russell re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 23, 2012)
- Letter to Andrew M. Sherman re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 20, 2012)
- Letter to Patricia A. Steele re: Concerns with FDLP (Dec. 9, 2011)
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: Multi-state partnerships within the Federal Depository Library Program (Nov. 2, 2011)
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: Multi-state partnerships within the Federal Depository Library Program (Oct. 20, 2011)
- 31 Regional Depository Libraries Write to GPO to Voice Concern re: FDLP Issues
- ARL Statement on Recent USGPO Decisions Concerning the FDLP