Opinion concerning the sections of Title 44 of the United States Code that would require legislative modifications in order to allow for the sharing of resources and responsibilities among the nation's federal regional depository libraries.
- Memorandum re: Removal or Destruction of Federal Depository Library Documents (Mar. 13, 2002)
- Institutional Compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy: Ensuring Digital Rights
- Institutional Compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy: Ensuring Deposit Rights
- Letter to Richard G. Davis re: GPO Summary Report: Digitization Demonstration Project (Nov. 2, 2007)
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)
- Letter to Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell re: NIH Public Access Policy (Sept. 19, 2007)
- Letter to NARA re: NARA Agreement with iArchives (Sept. 10, 2007)