This paper, in an effort to help authors make informed choices about their rights, compares and contrasts how the agreements of 12 publishers permit authors to meet the requirements of the NIH Public Access Policy and share their works while they are under embargo.
- Revised NIH Public Access Policy: Comments on behalf of the Association of Research Libraries
- Memorandum re: Removal or Destruction of Federal Depository Library Documents (Mar. 13, 2002)
- Institutional Compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy: Ensuring Digital Rights
- Institutional Compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy: Ensuring Deposit Rights
- Letter to Richard G. Davis re: GPO Summary Report: Digitization Demonstration Project (Nov. 2, 2007)
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)
- Letter to Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell re: NIH Public Access Policy (Sept. 19, 2007)