On March 24, 2014, OAWG sent a letter to the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology in opposition to Secion 303 of the "Frontiers in Innovation, Research, Science, and Technology Act of 2014" (FIRST Act). The OAWG believes the language in Section 303 runs counter to the intent of the goals set forth in the original bill.
- Fall Forum 2013: Coordinating Deposit and Compliance
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- SHARE Tenets and Overview
- Register Now for ARL Fall Forum: Mobilizing the Research Enterprise
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research