Letter from GPO regarding the proposal for the University of Minnesota to serve as the regional depository library for Michigan. The GPO concluded "that this particular proposal is not necessary for the economical or practical implementation of the FDLP for the reasons articulated" in the letter.
- Letter to Robert M. Gates re: Increased transparency in nuclear weapons policy (May 4, 2010)
- Letter to Sunstein Regarding Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities (Apr. 30, 2012)
- ARL Comments on NIH Revised Public Access Policy
- Letter to NARA Vision re: Proposed Digitization Agreement between NARA and GSU (Aug. 29, 2007)
- Letter to NARA re: NARA Agreement with iArchives (Sept. 10, 2007)
- Letter to ARL re: Comment on NARA/iArchives agreement (Apr. 27, 2007)
- Letter to Adrienne C. Thomas re: Response to Request for Information: Development of Alternative Models for Presidential Libraries (Apr. 17, 2009)