Letter from cultural heritage organizations in response to the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) request for input (RFI) into the development of alternative models for Presidential libraries.
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: Opposition to Research Works Act (Feb. 13, 2009)
- Letter to Michael F. Doyle re: H.R. 4004, “The Federal Research Public Access Act” (Feb. 14, 2012)
- Letter to John Cornyn re: S. 2096, “The Federal Research Public Access Act” (Feb. 14, 2012)
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Comments of the Association of Research Libraries Concerning “Public Access Policies for Science and Technology Funding Agencies across the Federal Government”
- Memorandum re: Principles for the Release of Scientific Research Results (May 28, 2008)
- Our New Work: Changing Realities and Directions