Registration is open for the ARL Fall Forum 2013, “Mobilizing the Research Enterprise,” to be held in Arlington, Virginia, October 10–11. The program will explore the opportunities and collaborations in responding to the White House memorandum on “Increasing Access to the Results of Federally Funded Research.” The forum will open with a keynote address by Richard McCarty, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs, Vanderbilt University.
- Expanded Public Access to Federally Funded Research: AAU, APLU, ARL Issue Call to Action
- SPEC Kit 311: Public Access Policies (August 2009)
- ARL Commends Obama Administration for Historic Action Opening up Access to Federally Funded Research
- Issue Brief: PubChem and the American Chemical Society
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Government Information in Electronic Format: A Statement of Principles