Letter from seven regional depository libraries serving states or territories other than those in which they are located, expressing concern about the future of multi-state agreements.
- Research Library Issues, no. 274 (Feb. 2011)
- Government Information in Electronic Format: A Statement of Principles
- Research Library Issues, no. 273 (Dec. 2010)
- Letter to Robert M. Gates re: Increased transparency in nuclear weapons policy (May 4, 2010)
- ARL Statement of Principles on the Federal Depository Library Program
- Comments of the Association of Research Libraries Concerning “Public Access Policies for Science and Technology Funding Agencies across the Federal Government”
- Documents for a Digital Democracy: A Model for the Federal Depository Library Program in the 21st Century