Presentation from the "Potential Library Roles for Supporting Current and Future Public Access Initiatives" program. Presented at the 155th ARL Membership Meeting, October 2009.
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- SPEC Kit 311: Public Access Policies (August 2009)
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Federal Depository Library Legal Requirements
- Letter to Charles Schumer and Robert Brady re: support for a project that will digitize our nation's historical public domain government works (May 4, 2009)
- Letter to Adrienne C. Thomas re: Response to Request for Information: Development of Alternative Models for Presidential Libraries (Apr. 17, 2009)