Letter from Senator Benjamin Cardin and enclosed letter from Goverment Printing Office (GPO) in response to concerns abou the Federal Depository Library Program.
- Letter to Paul Broun re: Hearing on Public Access and Scholarly Publication Interests (Mar. 29, 2012)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- PubMed Central Deposit and Author Rights: Agreements between 12 Publishers and the Authors Subject to the NIH Public Access Policy
- Statement of Sharon A. Hogan Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs on S. 803, The E-Government Act of 2001 (Jul. 11, 2001)
- Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy