Senator Cornyn introduces the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006, "legislation that will refine the work done by NIH and require that the federal government's leading underwriters of research adopt meaningful public access policies."
- Statement of Barbara J. Ford before the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration On Proposed Revisions to Title 44 of the United States Code
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to Paul Broun re: Hearing on Public Access and Scholarly Publication Interests (Mar. 29, 2012)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- PubMed Central Deposit and Author Rights: Agreements between 12 Publishers and the Authors Subject to the NIH Public Access Policy