Testimony discusses the library community's comments on the draft "Government Printing Office Act of 1997." Including the key changes to Title 44 that the library community considers necessary in order for the public to be ensured access to federal government information.
- Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy
- Letter to John W. Warner re: Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy (Oct. 17, 1997)
- Letter to Richard G. Davis re: GPO Summary Report: Digitization Demonstration Project (Nov. 2, 2007)
- Improving Access to Publicly Funded Research: Policy Issues and Practical Strategies: Welcoming Remarks
- Re: Provisions within Title 44, United States Code, requiring modification in order to facilitate the sharing of resources and responsibilities, primarily the sharing of publication collections, among federal regional depository libraries.
- Letter to John Cornyn re: Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (May 2, 2006)
- Federal Depository Library Legal Requirements