Letter from library associations thanking Paul Broun for conducting a hearing on Public Access and Scholarly Publication Interests.
- Letter to Richard G. Davis re: GPO Summary Report: Digitization Demonstration Project (Nov. 2, 2007)
- Improving Access to Publicly Funded Research: Policy Issues and Practical Strategies: Welcoming Remarks
- Re: Provisions within Title 44, United States Code, requiring modification in order to facilitate the sharing of resources and responsibilities, primarily the sharing of publication collections, among federal regional depository libraries.
- Letter to John Cornyn re: Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (May 2, 2006)
- Federal Depository Library Legal Requirements
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL
- Letter to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee re: H.R. 3699, The Research Works Act (Jan. 24, 2012)