Letter from Nancy R. Robertson, State Librarian of Michigan, concerning the multi-state arrangement proposed by the University of Minnesota libraries (UMN) and the library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education (lM) on behalf of the selective depository libraries of Michigan, and specifically discussing a timeline for the process.
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Southeast Region Guidelines for Management and Disposition of Federal Depository Library Collections
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Gov Docs: Advancing Access & New Models
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): New and Emerging Collaborations in the Federal Depository Library Program
- Memorandum of Understanding between University of Minnesota Libraries and Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: FDLP memorandum of agreement between the University of Minnesota Libraries and the Library of Michigan (Apr. 14, 2011)
- Research Library Issues, no. 273 (Dec. 2010)
- Letter to Robert M. Gates re: Increased transparency in nuclear weapons policy (May 4, 2010)