Use of the Likert scale in the ARL Survey of Regional and ARL Selective Federal Depository Libraries provides a current snapshot of Regional Depository Libraries. Regional respondents were asked to respond to 21 statements.
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): Information Policies Committee [highlights]
- ARL Survey of Regional and ARL Selective Depository Libraries in the FDLP Initial Analysis - 10/08/2003
- Statement of Sharon A. Hogan Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs on S. 803, The E-Government Act of 2001 (Jul. 11, 2001)
- SPEC Kit 227: Organization of Document Collections and Services (April 1998)
- Letter to John W. Warner re: Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy (Oct. 17, 1997)
- Statement of Barbara J. Ford before the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration On Proposed Revisions to Title 44 of the United States Code
- Government Information in Electronic Format: A Statement of Principles