inaugural issue of the SHARE Update. As you may know, SHARE (SHared Access Research Ecosystem) is a higher education and research community initiative to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research outputs. The monthly e-newsletter is designed to provide stakeholders and other interested individuals with updates on our progress. The newsletter is also designed to make it easier for you to engage your own community—librarians, campus administrators, faculty, and others—to help them get a better sense of how SHARE can add structure and clarity to the research ecosystem.We are pleased to publish the
The first issue of the SHARE Update includes an introduction by ARL executive director Elliott Shore, a roundup of what’s new and what’s next, and pointers to a few useful resources for learning more about SHARE.
Please subscribe to the SHARE Update and share (pun intended) it with anyone who might be interested.
- OAWG Letter in Opposition to Section 303 of the FIRST Act
- SHARE Releases Notification System Project Plan
- SHARE Notification System Project Plan
- Appropriations Bill Restores Some Funding, Requires Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Copyright Week Explores Principles of Copyright Policy
- ARL Letter to FCC Regarding Access to Materials During Shutdowns
- ARL Membership Meeting & Fall Forum 2013 Slides Online