The US House of Representatives and the US Senate on January 16, 2014, approved the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2014, which will fund the federal government through FY 2014. President Obama signed the legislation, averting yet another government shut down. The Consolidated Appropriations Act restores some but not all of the budget lines cut in the sequester.
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Higher Education Community Supports Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- SHARE Tenets and Overview
- Register Now for ARL Fall Forum: Mobilizing the Research Enterprise
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research