Letter from higher education and library associations thanking Representative Doyle for introducing H.R. 4004, "The Federal Research Public Access Act."
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): A River Runs through It
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: Opposition to Research Works Act (Feb. 13, 2009)
- Public Access to the Published Results of Publicly Funded Research Will Benefit the Economy, Science, and Health
- "Restoring the Rule of Law" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- PubMed Central Deposit and Author Rights: Agreements between 12 Publishers and the Authors Subject to the NIH Public Access Policy