The American Library Association (ALA) and the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) submitted this statement for the record to the Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on the Constitution hearing titled, "Restoring the Rule of Law" held on September 16, 2008.
- Institutional Compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy: Ensuring Deposit Rights
- Sample Memo for Libraries Regarding NIH Public Access Policy
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)
- Letter to Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell re: NIH Public Access Policy (Sept. 19, 2007)
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Letter to House re: Support for timely online access to articles reporting the results of government-funded research (July 16, 2007)