This memo alerts you to an important new federal requirement contained in the Public Access Policy from NIH that will affect current and future NIH grants and contracts.
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Outreach Strategies for Campus Conversations on Access to Federally Funded Research [session description]
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- Short Talking Points on PubChem/CAS Issue
- Fall Forum 2006: Rights Management for Public Access: Engaging and Supporting Faculty at MIT
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing