Background documents for a webcast on institutional compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy.
- Mandatory Public Access to Federally Funded Research Does Not Violate Copyright Obligations
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Outreach Strategies for Campus Conversations on Access to Federally Funded Research [session description]
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- Short Talking Points on PubChem/CAS Issue
- Fall Forum 2006: Rights Management for Public Access: Engaging and Supporting Faculty at MIT