On March 24, 2014, the Open Access Working Group (OAWG) sent a letter to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology in opposition to Secion 303 of the Frontiers in Innovation, Research, Science, and Technology Act of 2014 (FIRST Act). The OAWG believes the language in Section 303 runs counter to the intent of the goals set forth in the original bill.
- Fall Forum 2013: Leveraging the Network for Local Advantage
- Fall Forum 2013: Preparing When You Can't Plan
- Fall Forum 2013: Coordinating Deposit and Compliance
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Higher Education Community Supports Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research