The Association of American Universities, the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities, and the Association of Research Libraries presented a joint statement on expanded public access to publications to the National Research Council at the National Academy of Science Forum on May 14, 2013.
- Letter to John Cornyn re: S. 2096, “The Federal Research Public Access Act” (Feb. 14, 2012)
- Letter to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee re: H.R. 3699, the Research Works Act (Feb. 24, 2012)
- Research Library Issues, no. 274 (Feb. 2011)
- Research Library Issues, no. 273 (Dec. 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 269 (April 2010): Special Issue on Strategies for Opening Up Content
- Comments of the Association of Research Libraries Concerning “Public Access Policies for Science and Technology Funding Agencies across the Federal Government”
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): A River Runs through It