This week, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is hosting Copyright Week, with each day devoted to a different issue. Copyright Week will last six days, ending on Saturday, January 18, the two-year anniversary of the Internet blackouts protesting the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and the PROTECT IP Act (PIPA). ARL and 16 other organizations are participating in Copyright Week. Throughout the week, the participants will discuss key principles that should guide copyright policy.
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research
- NIH Public Access Policy FAQ
- ARL Comments on NIH Public Access Policy
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposed by ARL, AAU, APLU
- ARL, Coalition Support NSF Merit Review Process
- ARL, AAU, APLU Present Statements on Public Access to Data, Publications
- Library Copyright Alliance Comments on Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership