On April 17, 2013, the Association of American Universities (AAU), Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and Association of Research Libraries (ARL) released this two-page statement by David E. Shulenburger calling on the research university community to provide input to the US Government for increasing access to the results of federally funded research.
- NIH Public Access Policy FAQ
- ARL Comments on NIH Public Access Policy
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposed by ARL, AAU, APLU
- ARL, Coalition Support NSF Merit Review Process
- ARL, AAU, APLU Present Statements on Public Access to Data, Publications
- Library Copyright Alliance Comments on Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Expanded Public Access to Federally Funded Research: AAU, APLU, ARL Issue Call to Action