This FAQ document from 2007 answers questions that have been raised concerning the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Policy on Enhanced Public Access to NIH-Funded Research. It can help respond to queries concerning the NIH policy that arise from different constituencies on campus.
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Fall Forum 2006: Rights Management for Public Access: Engaging and Supporting Faculty at MIT
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Outreach Strategies for Campus Conversations on Access to Federally Funded Research [session description]
- Fall Forum 2006: Faculty Copyright Management: University of California Strategies
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): NIH Public Access Policy: Campus Implementation Strategies