The Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Association of American Universities (AAU), and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) today announced the formation of a joint steering group to advance a proposed network of digital repositories at universities, libraries, and other research institutions across the US that will provide long-term public access to federally funded research articles and data.
- ARL Commends Obama Administration for Historic Action Opening up Access to Federally Funded Research
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Fall Forum 2006: Rights Management for Public Access: Engaging and Supporting Faculty at MIT
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Outreach Strategies for Campus Conversations on Access to Federally Funded Research [session description]
- Fall Forum 2006: Faculty Copyright Management: University of California Strategies