Presentation from the "Potential Library Roles for Supporting Current and Future Public Access Initiatives" program. Presented at the 155th ARL Membership Meeting, October 2009.
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- PubMed Central Deposit and Author Rights: Agreements between 12 Publishers and the Authors Subject to the NIH Public Access Policy
- Improving Access to Publicly Funded Research: Policy Issues and Practical Strategies: Welcoming Remarks
- Letter to John Cornyn re: Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (May 2, 2006)
- Letter to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee re: H.R. 3699, The Research Works Act (Jan. 24, 2012)