Letter from library associations concerning the FY08 Labor/HHS/Education and Related Agencies Appropriations Bill.
- Revised NIH Public Access Policy: Comments on behalf of the Association of Research Libraries
- NIH Public Access Policy Does Not Affect U.S. Copyright Law
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: Opposition to Research Works Act (Feb. 13, 2009)
- Letter to Michael F. Doyle re: H.R. 4004, “The Federal Research Public Access Act” (Feb. 14, 2012)
- Letter to John Cornyn re: S. 2096, “The Federal Research Public Access Act” (Feb. 14, 2012)
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Comments of the Association of Research Libraries Concerning “Public Access Policies for Science and Technology Funding Agencies across the Federal Government”