Letter from higher education and library association asking the House to oppose H.R. 801, "The Fair Copyright in Research Works Act," and support the worldwide move toward open, public access to the results of publicly funded research.
- Controversial FIRST Bill Moves Forward
- Appropriations Bill Restores Some Funding, Requires Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Higher Education Community Supports Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Open Access Empowers 16-Year-Old to Make Cancer Breakthrough
- White House Directive on Public Access to Federally Funded Research and Data