Today the Association of American Universities (AAU), Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and Association of Research Libraries (ARL) released a two-page statement by David E. Shulenburger calling on the research university community to provide input to the US Government for increasing access to the results of federally funded research.
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Spring): Interagency Working Group on Digital Data
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Spring): Canada's Emerging Research Data Framework
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Spring): Implications for Research Institutions & Their Libraries
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Spring): DataONE (Data Observation Network for Earth)
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): NIH Public Access Policy: Campus Implementation Strategies