Monday, October 20, 2014 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Web Analytics Basics—what can we measure?
- Google Analytics Overview—how it works, implementation and configuration issues, data quality, and privacy
- Google Analytics 101—tour of reports, metrics definitions, features, and functions
- Advanced Analysis—custom reports, advanced segments, site search reporting, content grouping, event tracking, and e-commerce tracking
- Key Metrics for Actionable Insights—library websites, digital libraries, OPACs
- Critical Google Analytics Configuration Steps—goal tracking, site search, campaign links, filters, and profiles
Time: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Location: ARL, 21 Dupont Circle NW #800, Washington, DC
Registration: Register online by September 19, 2014.