To be eligible to participate in the ARL/SAA Mosaic Program, you must:
- Identify with a racial/ethnic minority group as described by the US Census Bureau or Statistics Canada.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
- Be accepted into an ALA-accredited program in archival science, archival management, digital archives, special collections, or a related program.
- Remain enrolled in at least 6 graduate credit hours per term through completion of the designated graduate programs and have at least one full academic year remaining in studies.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average (on a 4-point scale) and provide evidence of progression towards completion of graduate studies in the targeted areas.
- Commit to aggressively pursuing employment in an ARL member institution with the goal of obtaining a position for a minimum of two years upon completion of graduate studies.
The 2013 application cycle has closed. We anticipate opening the application system Feburary 2014. Thank you for interest in the ARL/SAA Mosaic Program.