Fellows in this program are able to develop expertise, leadership and project management skills in placements related to the libraries’ three strategic goal areas:
• Digital Innovations - in services, resources and scholarship;
• Special Collections - featuring services and resources for research and teaching in modern literature, African American history and culture, southern history and culture; and
• Customer-centered Library - creating distinctive research environments that integrate print and digital resources and enable connections among users, communities, resources, and tools.
Application: Please send your application to Linda Nodine via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications may be submitted as Word or PDF attachments and must include the following:
1) Letter of application describing your interest in a primary work assignment;
2) Current resume; and
3) Names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 3 references including a current or previous supervisor.