The application cycle for the 2020–2021 Leadership and Career Development Program is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
To apply for the Leadership and Career Development Program, please follow these steps:
- Complete the LCDP Application Form online.
With your application, submit the following documents:
- A current résumé or CV
- A 500-word essay describing your interest in the program
- Either with the online application form or via email to Mira Swearer at email@example.com, submit the following documents:
- A letter from your immediate supervisor describing your leadership aspirations and potential (must be on institutional letterhead)
- A letter from your library director confirming your readiness for the program, and confirming that the library will support your participation in a rigorous, one-year fellowship (must be on institutional letterhead)
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee composed of members of the ARL Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee and LCDP alumni.