Applications for the 2020–2021 Leadership and Career Development Program are due 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time on Thursday, December 19, 2019.
To apply for the Leadership and Career Development Program, please follow these steps:
- Complete the LCDP Application Form online.
With your application, submit the following documents:
- A current résumé or CV
- A 500-word essay describing your interest in the program
- Either with the online application form or via email to Mira Swearer at firstname.lastname@example.org, submit the following documents:
- A letter from your immediate supervisor describing your leadership aspirations and potential (must be on institutional letterhead)
- A letter from your library director confirming your readiness for the program, and confirming that the library will support your participation in a rigorous, one-year fellowship (must be on institutional letterhead)
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee composed of members of the ARL Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee and LCDP alumni.