Genealogy Services Pilot Project Management
Harvard Business School Job Location: Massachusetts Date Created: 11-29-2018
Harvard Business School Alumni Research - Genealogy Services Pilot
Project Management Job Description
Be part of an exciting new pilot at the Baker Library at Harvard Business School (HBS) exploring the possibility of a new genealogical research service to a large manuscript collection for HBS alumni exclusively.
* Coordinates a team of three point persons and an advisory group in the implementation of a new design and research service.
* Develops a robust project plan and helps guide the project.
* Identifies opportunities and potential components of the plan.
* Collaborates closely with HBS departments including Knowledge and Library Services and External Relations.
* Provides administrative support including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, meeting materials, correspondence and emails, creating checklists, documenting and communicating meeting minutes, etc.
* Keeps Special Collections Librarian and Managing Director, Baker for Business apprised of progress regularly.
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Experience in research in the genealogy field
* Bachelor's degree
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
* Experience in conducting in-depth historical research with primary resources
* Up to 17 hours per week.
* Non-benefits eligible
* Reports to Special Collections Librarian, Knowledge and Library Services, HBS
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter David Yahoodik at email@example.com