Program Support Assistant
National Agricultural Library
Job Location: Maryland
Apply By: 10/23/2019
Date Created: 10-10-2019
The National Agricultural Library has a job opportunity for a GS-7 Program Support Assistant
. The position is open between Wednesday, October 9, 2019, closing on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
The position is open to: CTAP/RPL/ICTAP and the public
This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Agricultural Library, Data Production Division, Acquisition & Metadata Branch with one vacancy in Beltsville, Maryland.
• Responsible for the administrative oversight of various business processes, which may include processing financial, procurement, agreements, property, personnel, and other administrative instruments for the management unit.
• Provides training and advisory services to the Branch Chief, professional staff and nonprofessional staff in all program administrative procedures ensuring compliance with regulations.
• Performs timekeeping duties.
• Schedules conferences and meetings, including arranging logistics, preparing agendas, and notifying participants.
• Produces a wide range of documents using a variety of office automation technologies.
• Uses an electronic calendar, database or spreadsheet software to document employee leave schedules; transmits and receives documents and messages electronically.
• Processed metadata records adhere to national cooperative standards.
• Creates minimal-level cataloging records.
No travel is expected with this position.
Please Direct Questions to:
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We also request that you share this announcement with other potential candidates.
Learn More »