Special Collections Receptionist and Tour Support Administrator
Boston Public Library
Job Location: Massachusetts
Apply By: 11/14/2019
Date Created: 11-04-2019
The Boston Public Library
is accepting applications for a Special Collections Receptionist and Tour Support Administrator. The successful candidate must staff the reception desk in the Special Collections Lobby by greeting visitors, registering new researchers and checking in pre-registered patrons, answering the telephone, explaining policies and procedures of the department and Library, and answering questions. The Tour Support Administrator provides support for tour guide efforts, including scheduling, invoicing, coordination, and other clerical duties.
. Salary: $39,919.41 – 52,307.42, DOQ.
- High School Graduate or equivalent. Additional education desirable.
- Additional language skill desirable
- At least two years administrative or customer-service related experience or equivalent education and/or experience to carry out responsibilities of the position
- Ability to work some weekend and evening hours
- Computer skills necessary to complete the job
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
- Must be a resident of the City of Boston upon first day of hire
- Must successfully clear a Criminal Offenders Record Information (CORI) check with the City of Boston.
Complete job description and application available on the City of Boston website.
Deadline for application: November 15, 2019
The City of Boston is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment.
Learn More »