User Experience Librarian (Assistant Librarian)
The University of Texas Libraries Job Location: Texas Apply By: 03/09/2020 Date Created: 02-13-2020
- Develop and conduct user tests, analyses, and other research methods designed to assess user experiences and needs.
- Present findings and recommendations in written reports and in-person presentations.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to prioritize and implement recommendations.
- Recommend and make user experience improvements to the Libraries website, ensure the site maintains a consistent style and voice, and make routine content updates.
- Coordinate with relevant groups to build a consistent user experience in Libraries systems and spaces.
- Participate in a range of projects of the Assessment & Communication team, including, conducting interviews and facilitating surveys of users.
- As a member of the Assessment & Communication team, foster a culture of assessment and data-driven decision-making.
- Serve on Libraries and University committees and working groups, and participate in local, state, and/or national professional organizations.