E-Resources Catalog Librarian
University of South Florida Libraries Job Location: Florida Apply By: 10/11/2022 Date Created: 09-16-2022
- Supervise electronic resource catalog staff.
- Manage all cataloging aspects for electronic resources in the library catalog including tracking, updating and maintaining collections.
- Coordinate and manage the Ebooks for the Classroom+ database project.
- Manage electronic resource cataloging workflows and procedures.
- Monitor and track cataloging of electronic resource purchases, subscriptions and EBA programs.
- Work collaboratively with other library personnel to manage the electronic resources lifecycle.
- ALA accredited master’s degree in Library and Information Science.
- Three years experience cataloging in an academic setting.
- Experience with Ex Libris Alma and Primo VE preferred.
- Experience with electronic resource metadata.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities; administer and coordinate projects; and work both individually and collaboratively within a diverse and changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.