Coordinator I, Special Programs - Editorial Services Coordinator
University of Texas at Arlington Job Location: Texas Apply By: Open until filled Date Created: 05-12-2022
- The Editorial Services Coordinator provides leadership for highlighting the vibrant stories of the University of Texas at Arlington Libraries in print and digital outlets.
- This includes the creation and management of press releases, news stories, social media content, internal and external e-newsletters, messages on behalf of senior leadership, and other marketing material content.
- This position also collaborates with members of the marketing team to ensure accessibility of all content produced by the department, as well as provides guidance on accessibility and branding to colleagues in the Libraries.
- Editorial Services Coordinator will be expected to provide measurable targets for growth on digital platforms and meet targets within a timeframe set by the Coordinator and Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, public relations, communications, marketing or related field or equivalent experience, and two (2) years of print and electronic communications experience.
- Direct experience writing and editing; social media experience.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- We Care. We care about you, your success, your growth, your passions and all that you bring to the table.
- We Empower. We empower our staff to be creative, think outside the box, work autonomously, and provide resources necessary for success.
- We Take Ownership. We take ownership of our organizational culture and YOU take ownership of how our culture is shaped.
- We Are Extraordinary. We are extraordinary because we attract and hire extraordinarily talented individuals like you!