Library Specialist - ILL
University of Texas at Arlington Job Location: Texas Apply By: Open until filled Date Created: 05-16-2022
Job Summary:A member of the Resource Delivery team, the Library Specialist for ILL Lending identifies, locates, retrieves and delivers electronic and physical materials to external borrowers through the ILLiad platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes ILL Lending requests in a timely and accurate fashion. Maintains up-to-date and accurate account information in appropriate systems.
- Updates records, resolves problems with internal and external constituents and insures timely returns of loans.
- Invoices for lost or damaged materials, maintains accurate records and quality work, and provides quality control and oversight of student employees’ work.
- Collaborates with Stacks Management and User Success and Services in Document Delivery. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and two (2) years related experience.
- Computer literate and technologically adept.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficiency in Windows Operating System and file management.
- We Care. We care about you, your success, your growth, your passions and all that you bring to the table.
- We Empower. We empower our staff to be creative, think outside the box, work autonomously, and provide resources necessary for success.
- We Take Ownership. We take ownership of our organizational culture and YOU take ownership of how our culture is shaped.
- We Are Extraordinary. We are extraordinary because we attract and hire extraordinarily talented individuals like you!