- This event has passed.
Association Meeting, Fall 2017 (Invitation Only)
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 @ 8:00 am – Wednesday, October 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Association of Research Libraries (ARL) member representatives, staff, and guests gathered in Washington, DC, on October 3–4, 2017, for the 171st Association Meeting, convened by then ARL president Mary Case, university librarian and dean of libraries, University of Illinois at Chicago.
Program sessions included “Tackling the Fake News Phenomenon,” “Library Impact on Student Success,” and “Civil and Human Rights.” See below for details and links to slides.
- Summary of Meeting with Links to Slides
- Program Schedule
- FAQ on Semiannual Association Meetings
- Reporters at Semiannual Association Meetings
- Accessibility Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentations
- Future Semiannual Association Meetings