- This event has passed.
Association Meeting, Spring 2017 (Invitation Only)
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 @ 8:00 am – Thursday, May 4, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Association of Research Libraries (ARL) member representatives, ARL leadership fellows, staff, and guests gathered in Philadelphia, PA, on May 1–4, 2017, for the 170th Association Meeting, which was convened by ARL president Mary Case, university librarian and dean of libraries at University of Illinois at Chicago.
The Association Meeting began with the Business Meeting on Tuesday, May 2, starting at 10:30 a.m, and new directors and invited guests were welcomed during the official convening of the meeting on Tuesday, May 2 at 3:00 p.m.
- Summary of Program Sessions with Links to Slides
- Program Schedule
- ARL Film Festival—The “ARLies”
- FAQ on Semiannual Association Meetings
- Reporters at Semiannual Association Meetings
- Accessibility Guidelines for Powerpoint presentations
- Future Semiannual Association Meetings
Tweet about the meeting using the hashtag #ARL17PHIL.