- This event has passed.
Association Meeting, Spring 2018 (Invitation Only)
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am – Thursday, April 26, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
Association of Research Libraries (ARL) member representatives, ARL Leadership Fellows, staff, and guests gathered in Atlanta, Georgia, on April 24–26, 2018, for the 172nd Association Meeting, convened by ARL president Mary Ann Mavrinac, vice provost and Andrew H. and Janet Dayton Neilly Dean of the University of Rochester Libraries.
The theme of the program was “The Future of the Professions.”
- Summary of and Slides from the Meeting
- Program Schedule
- FAQ on Semiannual Association Meetings
- Reporters at Semiannual Association Meetings
- PowerPoint Guidelines for Presenters
- Future Semiannual Meetings
Tweet about the meeting using the hashtag #ARL18ATL.