- This event has passed.
Improving Library Service Quality by Using LibQUAL+® Effectively and Strategically
Thursday, August 7, 2014 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
A workshop on acting on LibQUAL+ survey results is being offered on August 7, 2014, in conjunction with the Library Assessment Conference in Seattle, Washington. Registration for the conference is not required to register for the workshop. The full-day workshop will be led by Martha Kyrillidou, ARL director of statistics and service quality programs; Lisa Hinchliffe, professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; and Raynna Bowlby, ARL consultant.
This workshop will enable staff with responsibilities for planning or assessment to gain a better understanding of their library’s most recent LibQUAL+ survey results, how to use those results effectively to achieve service quality improvements, and how to integrate this tool into the library’s strategic planning and other organizational performance efforts.
As a result of attending this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the library’s most recent LibQUAL+ survey results
- Mine LibQUAL+ data using three different interpretation frameworks
- Identify specific targets for service quality improvement
- Consider ways to develop knowledge and accountability throughout the library for the connection between the survey results and library service
- Connect LibQUAL+ to the organization’s strategic plan and other organizational performance systems
Dates and Times: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Location: Suzzallo and Allen Libraries, University of Washington campus, Seattle
Deadline: Registration open until filled
Register for the Conference and Workshops
To register for the workshop only, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information, visit the Library Assessment Conference website.