- This event has passed.
Library Assessment Conference Virtual Session on DEI
Thursday, October 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) and the University of Washington (UW) Libraries are holding a series of free virtual events over the course of several months in fall 2020 and early 2021. Dates and themes are:
- Thursday, October 29, 2020: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Wednesday, November 18: Assessment Programs and Organizational Issues
- Wednesday, December 16: Critical/Theoretical Assessment and Space
- Thursday, January 21, 2021: Measurement & Methods
- Thursday, February 18, 2021: Services
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021: Teaching & Learning and Value
Registration information is available at: https://www.libraryassessment.org/registration/
The conference goal is to build and support the wide-reaching community of library assessment practitioners and researchers who have responsibility or interest in this broad field. The multi-day event is a mix of invited speakers, workshops, and contributed papers and posters that stimulate discussion and provide feasible ideas for effective, practical, and sustainable library assessment. Previous conferences have been held in Charlottesville, Virginia (2006, 2012); Seattle, Washington (2008, 2014); Baltimore, Maryland (2010); Arlington, Virginia (2016); and Houston, Texas (2018).