Association Meeting, Fall 2019 (Invitation Only)
Tuesday, September 24 @ 8:00 am – Wednesday, September 25 @ 5:00 pm
Association of Research Libraries (ARL) member representatives, ARL Leadership Fellows, staff, and guests will gather in Washington, DC on September 24–25, 2019, for the 175th Association Meeting, convened by ARL president Susan Gibbons, vice provost for collections and scholarly communication and the Stephen F. Gates ’68 University Librarian at Yale University.
- Registration Form (due Sept. 3)
- Program Schedule
- FAQ on Semiannual Association Meetings
- Reporters at Semiannual Association Meetings
- Accessibility Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentations
- Future Semiannual Association Meetings
The cutoff date for reserving a room at the Washington Marriott Georgetown under the ARL rate of $309 per night is September 3. Reservations after that date will be made on a space-available basis. You may make your hotel reservations by visiting the Marriott’s online portal.
On Social Media