- This event has passed.
Association Meeting, Fall 2020 (Invitation Only)
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – Wednesday, October 7, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Association of Research Libraries (ARL) member representatives and staff will gather virtually September 29–October 7, 2020, for the 177th Association Meeting, to be convened by ARL President Lorraine Haricombe, vice provost and director of the University of Texas Libraries at the University of Texas at Austin.
This meeting, originally scheduled to be held in Washington, DC, will take place via videoconference.
- Program Schedule
- Code of Conduct
- FAQ on Semiannual Association Meetings
- Guidelines for Dialogue
- Reporters at Semiannual Association Meetings
- Accessibility Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentations
- Future Semiannual Association Meetings
- Virtual Meeting Procedures and Guidelines
Program Planning Committee
- David Banush, Chair (Tulane)
- Lisa German (Minnesota)
- Arnold Hirshon (Case Western)
- Liz Mengel (Johns Hopkins)
- Paul Wester (National Agricultural Library)
- Mary Lee Kennedy (ARL)
- Sue Baughman (ARL)
- Amy Bulgrien (ARL)
On Social Media