Association Meeting, Spring 2020 (Invitation Only)
Tuesday, May 12 @ 8:00 am – Thursday, May 14 @ 5:00 pm
Association of Research Libraries (ARL) member representatives, staff, and guests will gather virtually on May 12–14, 2020, for the 176th Association Meeting, convened by ARL president Lorraine Haricombe, vice provost and director of the University of Texas Libraries at the University of Texas at Austin.
This meeting, originally scheduled to be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, will now happen virtually.
- Program Schedule (forthcoming)
- Arlies Submission Form
- Code of Conduct
- FAQ on Semiannual Association Meetings
- Reporters at Semiannual Association Meetings
- Accessibility Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentations
- Future Semiannual Association Meetings
On Social Media